Read About Jay Katari
Jay Katari lives in Palm Beach County, Florida with his wife and four children. He is a leading entrepreneur in the textile recycling industry and owns a number of discount used clothing retailers across the country. Jay Katari green textile clothing recycling company has operations in fourteen states, with 22 trucks on the road 24/7 servicing more than 4,000 clothing recyclers.
We have a responsibility to leave our children a better, cleaner world, says Jay Katari,
our companies are creating a greener world.
Jay Katari explains why we need to start recycling right now:
* Recycling protects and expands American manufacturing jobs
* Recycling increases American competitiveness.
* Recycling reduces the need for expanding landfills and incinerating waste.
* Recycling prevents pollution caused by the manufacturing of raw materials.
* Recycling saves energy.
* Recycling decreases emissions of greenhouse gases which contribute to global warming.
* Recycling conserves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals.
* Recycling helps protect the environment for future generations.