Jay Katari lives in Palm Beach County, Florida with his wife and four children. He is a leading entrepreneur in the textile recycling industry and owns a number of discount used clothing retailers across the country. Jay Katari green textile clothing recycling company has operations in fourteen states, with 22 trucks on the road 24/7 servicing more than 4,000 clothing recyclers. We have a responsibility to leave our children a better, cleaner world, says Jay Katari, our companies are creating a greener world.
Jay Katari explains why we need to start recycling right now:
- Recycling protects and expands American manufacturing jobs
- Recycling increases American competitiveness.
- Recycling reduces the need for expanding landfills and incinerating waste.
- Recycling prevents pollution caused by the manufacturing of raw materials.
- Recycling saves energy.
- Recycling decreases emissions of greenhouse gases which contribute to global warming.
- Recycling conserves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals.
- Recycling helps protect the environment for future generations.